Personal Accident Insurance
If you are self-employed or running your own business you will be only too aware that any absence from work will have a direct effect on your income, and that a prolonged period of absence will have a significant impact.
Protecting Your Income
Have you considered what would happen to you if you suffered an injury from an accident and are unable to work? In these circumstances, personal accident insurance cover can pay you a weekly amount and if the accident is more serious and the injury results in permanent disability or even death, you could receive a lump sum payment.
Personal Accident Insurance From Salon Gold
We are pleased to offer our Salon Gold Individual Personal Accident policy, which will provide you with protection following an accident which prevents you from working.
Some of the key features of our Personal Accident Cover policy are:
- Lump sum payments for permanent injuries and or weekly benefits if you are unable to work
- Provides cover for injuries and medical expenses incurred as a result of an accident
- Permanent and Temporary Disablement cover provided as standard
- Includes Hospitalisation and Fracture benefits
- Cover can be arranged on an occupational only (including commuting) or a 24 hour worldwide basis
- Includes access to a Counselling and Information services helplines
- Limits of cover can be tailored to your needs
Sickness Insurance From Salon Gold
You are also able to extend the Personal Accident policy to include Sickness (only where 24 hour cover has been selected). This will also provide you with a lump sum or weekly benefit if you are unable to work as a result of an illness.