Beautiful, Inside & Out
Your job isn’t just a job to you – it’s your passion. You love to be able to pamper people and make them feel beautiful, through and through and working in the professional beauty industry, you get to put smiles on the faces of your clients every day. Whether it’s that eyebrow threading they need for a big night out, or a relaxing facial to help them refresh themselves after a hard day at the office, your goal is to make your clients feel good about themselves, and it gives you great fulfilment to give them that added self-confidence.
But there will always be times when things don’t quite go to plan. A simple mistake such as using a product during a treatment that causes your client an allergic reaction could quickly turn into a costly compensation claim that could drastically affect your business. And, at the end of it all, you’re left contemplating whether you could’ve done something to protect yourself better.
And this is where we can help. At Salon Gold, we’ve been working with professionals in the beauty industry for over 30 years, and we know that sometimes, accidents do happen. We’ve included treatment risk cover in our Salon Gold Professional Beauty insurance policies, so no matter what happens, you’ll be covered. This leaves you able to concentrate on looking after your clients, while we look out for what’s best for your business.
Premium Quality Cover, Without That Premium Price Tag
“So, what’s the catch?”
People often wonder how we can manage to keep our prices so affordable and still give them the same, premium quality cover.
We don’t play favourites. We always get you our best price possible, which keeps us a step ahead of the rest.
No tricks. Just comprehensive cover when you need it most.
Which type of Salon Gold beauty policy do I need?
Find out which insurance policy is right for your business by clicking below.
Our Professional Beauty Covers
For Salons & Fixed Premises
- Business interruption »
- Contents cover »
- Employer’s liability »
- Exhibition Cover »
- Failure of electric, gas & water supply »
- Failure of telephone line »
- Glass cover »
- Goods in Transit »
- Legal expenses cover »
- Money cover »
- Personal accident for hands »
- Products liability »
- Professional Treatment Risk »
- Public liability »
- Stock cover »
- 24 hour crisis & legal helplines »
Our Beauty Therapist Treatments
- Acid peels (AHA/glycolic acid). Above 40% to be referred to us for approval)
- Advanced waxing
- Airbrush tanning
- Application of false tanning products
- Aqua detox
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Baby massage
- Bikini Hair Colouring
- Bleaching of superfluous hair
- Body wraps
- Bowen technique
- Chinese Foot Massage
- Cranio Sacral therapy
- Crystal healing
- Detox foot spa
- Ear piercing using gun and stud method
- Electrolysis (epilation). Advanced electrolysis is an optional extra cover – see below
- Eyebrow plucking and shaping
- Eyebrow/eyelash tinting including Semi-Permanent Mascara
- Eyelash extensions – semi permanent
- Eyelash perming and applying false eyelashes
- Facials including ionisation and steam treatments
- Faradic treatments
- Foot Massage
- Galvanic treatments
- HD Brows
- Henna art
- Hopi ear candles
- Hot stone therapy
- Indian Head Massage
- Infra- red treatments
- Make up including day, evening, media, stage, fashion and camouflage
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- “Massage including:
Balinese, Bio-dynamic, Body, Deep Oscillation, Facial, Hand, Hands Free, Hawaiian, Holistic Facial, Korean Hand, Mongolian. Russian Honey, Slavic, Swedish, Thai Hand, Thai Herbal Compress, Thai Tui-Na Massage”
- Nail cutting, shaping, varnishing, nail art, nail extensions
- Non-surgical facelift
- Oxygen treatments
- Paraffin wax
- Power Plates
- Pregnancy Massage
- Self tanning
- Semi-permanent eyelash extensions
- Spray Tanning
- Sports massage
- Su-do Body Art
- Thai Foot Massage
- Toning Tables
- Tooth jewellery
- Vacuum suction
- Vibro Plates
- Advanced Electrolysis
- Micropigmentation / Microblading
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Variable Pulse Light (VPL), Intense Flash Light (IFL), Light Heat Energy (LHE), Advanced Fluorescent Technology (AFT), Lasers up to Class 3B
- Radio Frequency / Cavitation
- Nose Piercing
"Will qualifications affect my insurance?"
Talking about qualifications when trying to buy insurance for your business can be a bit daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! Here at Salon Gold, we know that there is often a lot of uncertainty over what qualifications you’ll need to be covered, so we’ve compiled all the information you’ll need to know in this handy guide
Teacher Or Student Cover
Do you train other professionals to become instructors in your chosen activity? Our Teacher Training insurance is an extra optional cover. Just add it to any of our freelance hair, beauty, holistic or health & fitness policies. And we offer student insurance — at special student rates!
Professional Beauty Insurance Related Articles
Easy to complete and understand. Very reasonable price.
Very good price , great cover , very happy !
Very straightforward. I managed to call an operator to ask further questions about my quote and they answered efficiently. Bought my insurance immediately after.