A More Youthful & Vibrant You
A popular beauty treatment for rejuvenating the skin, microdermabrasion uses a stream of non-allergenic crystals to remove the skin’s outermost layers of dead cells. A handset is then used to direct said stream of crystal over the treatment area, and target specific problem areas. It then uses mild suction to draw away the crystal and skin debris to reveal a new, youthful complexion.
As a beauty therapist that has chosen to specialise in microdermabrasion, you’ll know that while your treatment is generally very safe, it isn’t without its own risks. With side effects ranging from tightness and mild redness, to acne breakout in acne suffers or uneven lightening in darker skin tones, it only takes one bad treatment to end up faced with a compensation claim you can never afford to pay.
This is where Salon Gold steps in. Having worked within the beauty industry for over 30 years, we know the risks you face on a daily basis. That’s why we’ve made it our prerogative to offer treatment risk as standard with every Salon Gold Beauty Therapist insurance policy, to make sure you get the cover you need, at the time you need it most. That’s insurance worth relying on.
Premium Quality Cover, Without That Premium Price Tag
“So, what’s the catch?”
People often wonder how we can manage to keep our prices so affordable and still give them the same, premium quality cover.
We don’t play favourites. We always get you our best price possible, which keeps us a step ahead of the rest.
No tricks. Just comprehensive cover when you need it most.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRICE DISPLAYED IS FOR BASIC BEAUTY COVER ONLY. MICRODERMABRASION IS AN ADDITIONAL TREATMENT AND CAN BE ADDED ON TO YOUR QUOTATION SUBJECT TO AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE*This price is for a £3m public, products and professional treatment risk liability cover (up to £5m available) and £10k financial loss cover for a sole trader. It includes insurance premium tax and our admin charge. ALL customers will pay this amount UNLESS they choose to take out additional optional covers or treatments which are priced separately.
Which type of Salon Gold policy do I need?
Find out which insurance policy is right for your business by clicking below.
Our Microdermabrasion Covers
For Salons & Fixed Premises
- Business interruption »
- Contents cover »
- Employer’s liability »
- Exhibition Cover »
- Failure of electric, gas & water supply »
- Failure of telephone line »
- Glass cover »
- Goods in Transit »
- Legal expenses cover »
- Money cover »
- Personal accident for hands »
- Products liability »
- Professional Treatment Risk »
- Public liability »
- Stock cover »
- 24 hour crisis & legal helplines »
Our Beauty Therapist Treatments
- Acid peels (AHA/glycolic acid). Above 40% to be referred to us for approval)
- Advanced waxing
- Airbrush tanning
- Application of false tanning products
- Aqua detox
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Baby massage
- Bikini Hair Colouring
- Bleaching of superfluous hair
- Body wraps
- Bowen technique
- Chinese Foot Massage
- Cranio Sacral therapy
- Crystal healing
- Detox foot spa
- Ear piercing using gun and stud method
- Electrolysis (epilation). Advanced electrolysis is an optional extra cover – see below
- Eyebrow plucking and shaping
- Eyebrow/eyelash tinting including Semi-Permanent Mascara
- Eyelash extensions – semi permanent
- Eyelash perming and applying false eyelashes
- Facials including ionisation and steam treatments
- Faradic treatments
- Foot Massage
- Galvanic treatments
- HD Brows
- Henna art
- Hopi ear candles
- Hot stone therapy
- Indian Head Massage
- Infra- red treatments
- Make up including day, evening, media, stage, fashion and camouflage
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- “Massage including:
Balinese, Bio-dynamic, Body, Deep Oscillation, Facial, Hand, Hands Free, Hawaiian, Holistic Facial, Korean Hand, Mongolian. Russian Honey, Slavic, Swedish, Thai Hand, Thai Herbal Compress, Thai Tui-Na Massage”
- Nail cutting, shaping, varnishing, nail art, nail extensions
- Non-surgical facelift
- Oxygen treatments
- Paraffin wax
- Power Plates
- Pregnancy Massage
- Self tanning
- Semi-permanent eyelash extensions
- Spray Tanning
- Sports massage
- Su-do Body Art
- Thai Foot Massage
- Toning Tables
- Tooth jewellery
- Vacuum suction
- Vibro Plates
- Advanced Electrolysis
- Micropigmentation / Microblading
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Variable Pulse Light (VPL), Intense Flash Light (IFL), Light Heat Energy (LHE), Advanced Fluorescent Technology (AFT), Lasers up to Class 3B
- Radio Frequency / Cavitation
- Nose Piercing
"Will qualifications affect my insurance?"
Talking about qualifications when trying to buy insurance for your business can be a bit daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! Here at Salon Gold, we know that there is often a lot of uncertainty over what qualifications you’ll need to be covered, so we’ve compiled all the information you’ll need to know in this handy guide
Teacher Or Student Cover
Do you train other professionals to become instructors in your chosen activity? Our Teacher Training insurance is an extra optional cover. Just add it to any of our freelance hair, beauty, holistic or health & fitness policies. And we offer student insurance — at special student rates!
Microdermabrasion Insurance Related Articles
very easy and straight forward to do
Great price, easy, no fuss, no hassle A+++
Easy to understand, smooth transaction.