Whether you’re already a makeup artist or a total novice who wants to add bridal makeup to your skillset, the Bridal Makeup Artist Diploma course is for you! We’ve partnered with the prestigious Bridal Makeup Academy at The Wedding Gallery, London and have one course place to give away for the 27th-29th April. The course consists of 3 days practical learning as well as business essentials, social media and marketing available as online learning modules that you can learn in your time from wherever you choose!
You will learn:
- Introduction to bridal makeup
- The role of the Bridal Makeup Artist
- Your professional kit, tools and pro artist discounts
- How to apply makeup safely and hygienically
- Contraindications to makeup application
- Skin types, colour corrective makeup and camouflage techniques
- Colour matching, long-wearing foundation and concealer application
- Achieving flawless bridal skin
- Bridal beauty eye make-up. Smokey eyes, cut crease and the perfect eyeliner flick
- Brow grooming and false lash application
- Basic tear-proof eye lining and mascara techniques
- Long wearing lipstick application and how to create the perfect lip shape
- Highlighting, contouring and blush techniques recognising different face shapes
- Airbrush makeup demonstration using Airbase makeup.
- Natural/natural enhanced and red carpet bridal looks.
- Mother of the bride make-up skills
- Consultation techniques, Bride speak and what to expect on the wedding day
- Client organisation, how to organise yourself and professionalism on the day.
- Business essentials, book keeping, accounts, pricing for profit, client contact and insurance
- Social media and how to market yourself effectively, branding, website setup and tips on SEO
- Portfolio development and how to keep on top of your game, taking great photos and the tools that can help you.
- Advice on creating the perfect website.
- Ongoing support
Further course dates for the year are:
30th June-1st July