Halloween is one of the wonderful times of year that clients are willing to take a walk on the wild aside and away from their usual colour palette, allowing you to try out some freaky new designs and techniques. Leave no stone unturned this year and take inspiration at our top 5 Halloween 2018 Nail designs!
1. Have a horror film at your fingertips with these claws titled ‘Mini Haunting’. This combination of metallic red and matte black stiletto nails with a ghostly detail is perfect for anyone who’s spent weeks putting their costume together and is now just missing the finishing touch (and doesn’t have any manual labour coming up…).
View this post on Instagram
💅💖Book your next nail service @pampernailgallery💖💅 – – 👻”Mini Haunting”👻 by Pamper Artist Maja (@majadoesnails) • – 👉Book your next Full Set, Fill, or Pedi service at http://pampernailgallery.com Now open in Fremont, California!👍 – #getpamper #pampernailgallery #nails #oaklandnails #sanjosenails #bayareanails #vegasnails #cutenails #glitternails #ombrenails #bloodnails #halloweennails #halloween #ghost #trickortreat #ghostnails #nailfashion @valentinobeautypure @nailsmagazine @thisisinsiderstyle @buzzfeed @intheknowbyaol
2. The next set on our list are perfect for someone wanting nails that will stand out throughout a month of trick-or-treating and pumpkin carving but can’t decide on a theme! The single glitter nails adds a touch of glam to the overall look and we love the mismatch of colours and details!
View this post on Instagram
Halloween coraz bliżej… 🎃 Jeśli nie masz jeszcze pomysłu na stylizację z tej okazji, skorzystaj z naszej propozycji! 👻 #neonail #neonailpoland #neonaillook #zdobienie #stylizacja #lakieryhybrydowe #paznokciehybrydowe #mani #hybridnails #nailstyle #nailslove #art #halloweennails #halloween #halloweenstyle #multicolored #black #blacknails #inspiration #getinspired #nails2inspire #nailsofinsta #nailslover #nailstagram
3. Super cute or super cheesy? Who cares! We love this minimal pumpkin look! The best part is that it will still look fabulous and relevant whilst drinking a Pumpkin Spiced Latte and enjoying the autumn festivities well after Halloween has drawn to a close and we’ve packed away our fangs for the year.
4. Is that a wolf howling or just someone admiring your Halloween mani? Get this striking moon effect by using water marbling and a wet cotton swab on top of a metallic navy shade.
5. Last, but not least, how about some nails that ‘slay’…! These knife statement nails have been created by painting the nail design over the top of clear acrylic tips. This design is a great option for a client wanting to make their nails the focal point of their costume this Halloween (or if they just want to send their partner a message about leaving washing on the floor…).
Here are just a few of a whole host of nail art options for Halloween this year! We’d love to see your Halloween nail art so to be sure to tag us to tag us in your designs on our Facebook page for a chance to be featured on Salon Gold social media.
A very happy Halloween from all at Salon Gold!
At Salon Gold, we understand the top nail art comes hand in hand with hard work. That’s why we provide specialist Nail Salon Insurance to cover you and your business for any unexpected issues, accidents or surprises.